Thursday, June 16, 2005

Life With Two!

We're adjusting to the new life with two boys in the house. Lyndsey is glad that I'm home for the summer, but also probably ready to have me out of here. We've been blessed to have family and friends help out with dinners, etc. In fact, we've had more dinner from other people than we've cooked for ourselves, so that's been great.

We can already see big differences between Jackson and Grayson, but there are also many similarities. We hope and pray that they'll be close buddies as they grow up together!

Lynds and I worked out a deal where I get to sleep through the nighttime feeding (2:30), and she sleeps while I feed him first thing in the morning. I get Grayson fed around 7:00, and Jackson is up around 8:00, and I get him breakfast as well. This is my favorite time of the day, and it helps Lyndsey out also. Hopefully I'll still be able to do that sometimes when my job gets in full swing in August.

We posted a new video, and some new pictures below. Blessings to you and your families.

No comments: