
There are some new pictures of the boys in ofoto. (the link at the right)
Grayson already is getting so big and is doing so much better. The first 5 weeks of the little guys life was a little rough - for all of us. At his 1 month doctor visit we learned that he has acid reflux. He is taking Zantac and that seems to be working.
Jobe is out of town on business and I am home with both boys for the first time. We figured it's about time I experience the reality of staying home with both of them since Jobe will be starting his year in less than one month. It has been wonderful with him here but the "honeymoon" is over :) I am looking forward to this fall but scared also. Jackson has been so great in the last 6 weeks and I am thankful to be blessed like that. Hopefully the lack of Dad around won't change that!
We'll see if I'm this positive about Jobe gone by Tuesday night - it's only been 1 day :)
1 comment:
Thanks Kristine! Hey, will you leave your web address for me - I like to read your posts but I never can remember the address :)
Post a Comment