
I know it's been almost one month from our last post but I do have a good excuse! We've had a busy month, to say the least. We are moved into our new house and have almost all of the boxes unpacked. There are still a few here and there but I don't think it's anything too important. It took Jackson a few nights to adjust - he didn't want to take a bath because it wasn't his bath tub and sleeping in a new room was a bit scary. :) Grayson is doing great. After he started on zantac for reflux he started to really grow. He went from the 50% to the 95% in one month - a big boy. He is starting to really engage with us and starting to show some of his personality. Jackson is starting to show is personality too...he is in full tantrum stage. It's great. He thinks he is talking to us and communicating what he wants but we can't understand the grunts and babble. He does have a little vocab growing though - outside, cheese, shoes, uncle rich, apple, door, boo are just a few. We have learned to spell talk, some of these words we don't dare say out loud! :)
A few days after we moved in we took a little vacation to Ft Collins. It was our first visit since we moved last October. We had a great time. The weather was awesome and seeing and catching up with our friends was even better. Ft Collins is truly home for both of us.
I posted a bunch of pictures below - to make up for slacking. I will try and get them all into the link to the right in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment