
Our Happy boy! Well, the results of Grayson's reflux test were positive - he officially has reflux. For ten minutes the tech watched the milk in Grayson's belly and the opening of his esophagus. We could see the milk reflux up his esophagus into his throat and then back down. The milk also collects in his throat and just sits there until he is upright. Each time this happened Grayson would scream - just like he does at home. A little comforting for me, I have to say, that I'm not imagining things in my lack of sleep state! In a ten minute picture he refluxed 6,7 times. Not the worst case but definitely not a minor one either. Poor guy! As a result, Grayson is taking MUCH more zantac and it is really helping. He is so happy and seems to be sleeping better too - thank goodness! Hopefully we won't get the external part of reflux once he starts cereal!!!
Posted by Picasa
1 comment:
OH WHAT A DOLL BABY! THE BOYS ARE ADORABLE....I THINK JACKSON LOOKS LIKE TEDDY AND LYNDSEY. HE REMINDS ME OF YOU BOTH....TOO CUTE!....AUNTIE GA-GA
Post a Comment