
Last weekend we visited Jobe's dad in Junction, TX. Richard has been here since last Wednesday and got to go with us - he may have had a better than we did! We took close to 300 hundred pictures while we were there so it was hard to choose which ones to put on. Jackson had a blast hanging out with Un Rick on the river and riding with Jobe on the 4 wheeler. He is so excited by any animal and absolutely loved the dogs and the fish and the cows. We brought back some deer meat because Rich randomly shot a deer about 30 minutes before we were supposed to pull out on Sunday afternoon. Anyone that knows how much I love wild game can imagine how thrilled I was. BUT, we ate some backstap tonight, that Rich prepared and grilled, and I loved it.
Posted by Picasa
No comments:
Post a Comment