
I was playing with the collage feature in Picasa and thought I would show how our meal-times are.
I was talking with Sandy yesterday and telling her how frustrated I can get with Grayson because he is so crazy when he eats. He gets antsy and I can't feed him fast enough. He spits it out, he rubs it in his hair, he rubs his eyes, and nothing can make me more frustrated than when he hits the spoon with his hands and the food goes flying or gets on his clothes.
Posted by Picasa
4 comments:
He's my little turtle dove.
Lyndsey,
I am so excited that you showed Sandy how to blog; I am obsessed with it now! Your boys are amazing, expressive, and adorable. Thank God for little boys! Lani
Thanks Lani! Keeping up with everyones blogs makes it seem like we are a part of the action! We'll have to get our little guys together soon!
Grayson is too cute!!!! What a great collage. I can't wait to see what my little mess does with orange baby food. I'll be a little jealous if you guys get together, but I hope you do anyway. Isn't it just so fun to be a mommy!
Post a Comment