
So...the other morning Jackson was quietly playing in his room (which is mostly normal) and I happened to walk by and peek on him. What I saw was his floor covered in Baby Magic lotion! I think you can see some of the "spots" in this picture. His face tells it all though - very proud of his work! There was lotion everywhere. On the elephant, by his blanket, behind his left leg, and by his cd player. I have to say, it was pretty funny but I put the lotion on the top shelf!
Posted by Picasa
2 comments:
What a mess! What stood out to me though was that both of your boys are in cribs. I was telling Trevon this morning that I might want to start trying to have #2 sooner than I thought. Am I crazy or what!
This is a small snapshot of what life will be like as the mother of boys. Choose the "mountains you will die on" and everything will not be a battle. In fact, Trev and Lani were both like this. I just shut their door and enjoyed them. Suzi
Post a Comment