
We went to Ft Collins for a quick visit last weekend. After being in Texas for almost 2 years the mountains looked bigger??? This picture is from Sandy and Trevon's backyard - I used his really cool zoom lens to get this shot! Anyway, we stayed with our greatest friends, the Stoltzfus family, and had the chance to hang out with the old "gang". We had so much fun catching up and seeing everyone. We really miss Colorado....
Posted by Picasa
4 comments:
Linds, this is awesome. I have been telling people what a great view Sandy and Trev have, but you have documented it. Thanks
I forgot to sign as Suzi, so used to signing as mom.
What a great shot. All these pictures are just beautiful! What kind of camera do you have? I'm thinking I want to upgrade.
Thanks Lani! We have a Canon Dig. Rebel XT and we LOVE it. I have a desire to learn photography a little more - beyond just pictures of the kids (they are good practice though!). It was a small investment but so worth it!
Post a Comment