


Yes, these pictures are proof of the growing Lewis family! I am almost 12 weeks along and finally seeing the light at the end of the very sick (am &pm) tunnel - I think! The boys are very excited to be big brothers. To put it in Jackson's words, "maybe it would be a baby girel...ooh, thats be fun!!" I am due in the middle of September which means for a lovely, oh so comfortable, summer down here.
We were in for a visit at the special doctor yesterday and had these pictures taken. When Jobe looked and saw the baby bouncing around and doing back-flips the first thing out of his mouth was, "wow, that makes me tired already!!"
I'm sure we are in for an adventure with #3!
In case you can't tell, the first pic is baby's hand. The next two are the front of baby's face and body. We did get a few 3D pics - I will get those up soon, although, they do look a little scary!
4 comments:
Looks like a girl to me :)
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
Wow! Congratulations! I haven't checked the blog in a while, so I was surprised! My sister in law is due in Sept. too!
Hope you have a girl! Congratulations--wanted to tell you before but I had the wrong e-mail address. Marnie's having a girl in August. You two are close together. Luv Always
Post a Comment