Friday, June 22, 2007

Some pics of our recent "photo shoot"




Having a "picnic"

These are a few of the pictures I took with my friend Sabrina. I've been playing with photoshop a little so the pics have been "enhanced" some. Also, these were all taken with my new lens - except Jackson in the green shirt. Can you tell a difference??
Click on the pictures to get the full-size view.

2 comments:

Aunt Cheryl said...

Lyndsey: These pics are "off the chart"! You've got to get a portfolio together and start entering them into contests. They are better than professionals! I just can believe how incredible your photography is. You must have a real good eye. My pics look just like what they are--random shots with parts missing! Love, Aunt Cher

Aunt Cheryl said...

Lyndsey: These pics are "off the chart"! You've got to get a portfolio together and start entering them into contests. They are better than professionals! I just can't believe how incredible your photography is. You must have a real good eye. My pics look just like what they are--random shots with parts missing! Love, Aunt Cher