Monday, October 22, 2007

Colorado Pictures!



















Piercen Pictures, Pumpkin Patch Day (including Jackson and Grayson doing their best impression of a scary pumpkin), and the 1st Snow of the Season.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh goodness... the first couple of Piercen are so gorgeous. And the pumpkin patch ones are awesome!!! What kind of camera do you have? I'm getting a new Canon Powershot S5 in the mail this week. I can't wait!! And the first snow!?!?! What a change from Texas!! Hope you're settling in well. All my love and prayers... Oh, and the boys are SO HANDSOME and HUGE!!! How does that happen so fast???

Anonymous said...

Hey--Pierson is a cute peanut! The pictures are great, as usual. Da Boys! YES!

Anonymous said...

Oops! the unsigned comment is from Aunt Cheryl - apologies

Mrs. H said...

Yea! I've been checking the blog religiously waiting for new pics of the boys. They are all gorgeous. We just found out that we're having another boy, too.

Congrats on your move "home." I hope that you and your boys enjoy your first winter back!