It has been a while but for those that don't know, we are living with another family currently. I don't have internet on the Mac and things are a little crazy to say the least! There are 11 of us under one roof! But, sadly, our time is ending and we are transitioning to a place of our own. We are very thankful to be back in Colorado and have seen God show up in every aspect of this move! When we get settled and I have internet access I will fill you in on ALL the details of the last 3 months!
I've been working on Christmas Cards - for other people - and have posted some samples on the photo blog. Check them out!!! CLICK HERE
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I am soooo impressed with your photography! Hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment