Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pics on the Mac

I took some pictures this morning on our "mac cam" - they aren't the best quality but they are current and easy! I don't know if I've ever said this before, but, I love our Mac!!! :)

Some of you may remember this hat that Piercen is wearing....Calisa, a good friend of mine, made this hat for Jackson when he was born. I was going through some bags of clothes today and found (I was kind of looking for it specifically) it. The colors are great...sorry you can't see them! :) Anyway, she was in Colorado last weekend for a collegiate race (she's the head xc ski coach at Walla Walla in Washington state) and we didn't get to see her because the boys were really sick. But, at least we have this awesome hat she made! Thanks Calisa!

I should get the pictures of Jackson in this hat, but, that requires some work finding the disk it's on... :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey, these are great! Piercen is a real happy man. I got a kick out of Grayson's hands around Jackson's neck. Funny!!
Aunt Cheryl

Mrs. H said...

What great pictures! Your boys are adorable!

Kristine said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing all your handsome little boy faces together :) We loved our little strawberry hat from Calisa, too! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I love Piercen's huge grin! So precious! We love our knit hat from Calisa as well! Lots of Calisa hats out there :o).

Robyn Sjostrom