So, it is officially official....I have a website for the photography. Not just a blog, which is great and I will definitely keep it, but a REAL website. I'm very excited about how cool it is - at least I think it's pretty cool! :) This is my new logo and my new "name". Not like I had a logo before but here it is. A good friend of ours worked on it and I took some pics of his daughter in return. Again, very excited about all this. So, check it out www.lyndseylewphotography.comand definitely let me know what you think!! It still is "under construction" ....
Oh, and the coolest thing about the website is the music. Addison Road gave us permission to use some songs off their newly released album - check that out too, it's awesome and definitely needs to become a part of your itunes library!! :) Addison Road
4 comments:
The site looks awesome and the music's not too bad either. It's amazing how the music makes the pictures even more powerful and stunning! I teared up when I looked at it this time!
Lynds...It's a great website! Pencil me in for a session in say...2 years:) Love you.
Awesome! I love your logo and name! Very creative. BluDomain is great, isn't it.
Lynz: The site is awesome! It touches my heart and makes me weep the photos are so incredibly powerful with emotion. You are my "favorite" photo Queen. The logo is beautiful and inspiring and the music? off the chart! -----what can I say---"YOU ROCK!" Thanks for sharing.
Love
Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment