Here's a look at the family train. We have dad's bike, the tag-a-long and then the trailer. The only thing that would make this better is a tandem bike. They love it though and we are really enjoying it. This is the first time I've been on my bike in 5 years...although, the trailer makes it quite a workout! Next is Piercen in the trailer with his new helmet - we decided the safe thing for him was to wear one - duh. :) The next ones are just some of my favs from the last month or so. I'm really behind in family pictures so there are plenty more to come as I catch up.
this ones blurry but it is so them
Grayson showing off his Horns...yes, still Longhorn fans, obviously!
2 comments:
Fun pics! Wish Birmingham wasn't so hilly so we could ride around like that. Brian would LOVE it! Our trailer gets little to no use.
Here's a quick link to my kiddos recent bike adventures... http://toonecycling.wordpress.com/2008/09/13/pepper-place-2008-afternoon-racing-update/
Post a Comment