Sunday, June 05, 2005

More Videos!

Here are a couple more videos for you, I tried to make these in a format that will be easier to download and view.

They are both of Jackson watching his Baby Einstein movie. In this first one, we caught Jackson doing one of his favorite things, dancing!




This one shows how enthralled Jackson can get with his movies. He makes us laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....Jackson is tooooo cute! What a riot it must be to watch him....He is such a combo of both of you. I see Lyndsey in him and you too Jobe! He's a good little dancer...Richard I'm sure got a huge kick out of him. Hope the baby's doing good. Glad you got one of those super duper pumps. Natalie loves hers. Brad and Nat's computer was hit with a virus last month and it's down. they haven't been able to see any of these....Can't wait to see all you guys in person! Any hope your all coming up this summer? Maybe over the 4th? Joanna and Jeff are coming home over the 4th....It's going to be a love fest as usual....love you all, Judi....(Aunt Gaga)........:)