We are settling in with the new addition. Jackson has given his seal of approval, and was trying to get Grayson to watch Baby Einstein with him today. We hope you all have enjoyed the videos and pictures, and we'll try to keep them updated, at least every couple weeks.
We are very thankful for my (Jobe) new job with Universal Technical Institute, because it has allowed me to be home a lot this summer to help Lyndsey with the transition. UTI is an Automotive/Motorcycle/Marine technical school, and I will be a field admissions representative in the South Dallas area. I have a territory of high schools that I will visit, and I will be presenting to juniors and seniors, then following up with those that express an interest in the school, and interviewing them and their parents for admission to the school. It's a chance to still have an impact on kids, without making a teacher's salary.
Lately, Lynds has been breaking me in to The View, Dr. Phil, and Oprah. I guess there are some bad things about being home all summer.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations you guys. We just watched the videos and saw the new little one. How are you adjusting to two so far? It's going to be so great to have two boys running around. They will be pals. We hope you are feeling well Lindsey and getting enough rest.
Love you four.
Alex
Post a Comment