blogger's not working or something so check back soon and I promise to have like 30 more pictures...
some pics of the boys that Terrie took while she was here - they visited Victor, CO where Terrie grew up...the boys were cold (it was really windy!) and tired from being in the car, but it was worth the trip!
It was great to see you while I was in town--even just for a few moments. I hope we can get more time together next month. Just wanted to say that I LOVE your new photography site, the name, the logo, everything. So amazing! ~Melissa
2 comments:
That "little" guy sure is adorable!
A. Cher
It was great to see you while I was in town--even just for a few moments. I hope we can get more time together next month. Just wanted to say that I LOVE your new photography site, the name, the logo, everything. So amazing! ~Melissa
Post a Comment