Wednesday, April 25, 2007

4am fire




So, we've emailed these pictures to some but I thought I would post anyway! These are some pictures of a house directly behind us. I'm not sure of the exact distance behind our house but we have a house backing up to our back yard (not very deep at that point) and then a street and then this house.
We woke up at about 4:45 Saturday morning to this house exploding. Still no word on the cause but there's a high possibility that it was a meth lab of some sort. At first we thought it was a shot gun but then Jobe got his contacts in and realized that the back yard looked like it was on fire (through our tempered glass window)! Thankfully it wasn't and that all 6-8 people inside the house got out extremely safe. The house was gone in 15 minutes - before the fire dept. got here.
Jackson tells everyone about it, "the fireman came, hoses, shhhhhhhhh (water sound and arm motions), the people lost their whole house. it's so sad."

No comments: