So, I know I have A LOT of pictures to catch up on including Jackson's Boz bday party. Here's the deal...we've recently purchased a new computer and I'm trying to figure out how to get a new website up and running. I will be able to post videos and pictures and it will be really cool. Did I mention that we are owners of a MAC??? Did I mention that I am kind of excited about this? Actually, I'm not sure who is more excited, me or Jobe. The problem is time. I only have a few hours here and there to get our pictures on this computer and then sort them and all that and then figure out how to make a really sweet website. I know, life is tough! :) Hopefully the wait will be worth it.
There is a slight problem, it seems, with the pictures and this blog - I can only post pictures that are horizontal - irritating!
Anyway, soon we will get this worked out!
No comments:
Post a Comment