Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Teeth Update




Well, we went in for Jackson's follow-up at the dentist and it went very well. All 3 teeth are in place and not moving, which is very good! The dentist was very surprised at how good they looked, how good the gums looked, and just the fact that they were still in his mouth! She thought he would definitely lose the left front tooth, which is what we were expecting, if not all of them. The funny thing is, the worst one (left front) looks the best. That's the one she actually stuck back up in his mouth. It's relatively straight and has great color. The other two (right front and the one to the right of that) were really loose but the root was in place...they are rapidly changing colors, not so straight, look kind of yellow/grayish. Kind of sad when you look at a picture from the morning of. BUT, at least he still has another set - I suppose it's not the end of the world!

These are some pictures we've taken this spring in the bluebonnetts. I, of course, have a ton so I will try to pick the best ones.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Sweet pictures! I love your blue bonnet pictures. Girl or boy?????